Hey there, I’m Matt.
What you’ll find here:
- Fitness advice to enhance your life, not be your life.
- How to be happy, smart, and useful to others.
- Musings to conquer your inner bitch.
- Ideas for living a good life.
- A devilishly handsome fella from Kentucky trying to charm his way into being your friend.
Let’s change your life together. You in?
What I want for you…
LESS: confusion, overwhelm, feeling fed up from lack of results (despite your efforts)
MORE: clarity, direction, confidence, self-trust, and happiness
Put simply—I want to show you how to lead an incredible life, and look good doing it.
To learn more about my personalized 1-on-1 coaching program or my Automated Fitness workshop, all you need to do is click a pretty box below that seems like a right fit, and I’ll take it from there. See you on the other side.
Coaching for women.
“Not only have I made huge gains with muscle and lost a lot of inches around my waist but I’ve had him in my corner in life.”
Fitness & Lifestyle Workshop
“Your workshop opened my eyes in the sense that I can workout and feel good without spending hours in the gym and tracking every gram.”
Coaching for men.
"Working with Matt has been one of the best decisions I’ve made.”
A culmination of tips and tricks I’ve learned over the years that I’ve found helpful for myself and clients.
1. "Aim small. Miss small." “Aim small, miss small” is a term used in firearms training. It refers to aiming at a...
Knowing who you don't want to be is just as important as knowing who you do want to be. Them: Puts...
“The spirit of the times is one of joyless urgency,” writes the essayist Marilynne Robinson, who observes that many of...